Follow these steps to create an app detail page and submit it for approval:
- Log into your Developer account at alpha.app.net and click on your profile image in the upper right corner.
- Select 'My Apps’ from the drop-down list.
- Select the app you would like to add to the directory.
- Near the bottom of the page, under the heading ‘Directory Pages’, click ‘Create Page’.
- Enter your app’s information in the appropriate fields then click ‘Continue’.
- The page will expand to include the upload fields for your app’s assets. Add the assets to the appropriate fields. For more information on assets sizes click here.
- After you’ve successfully added your assets you can preview your app detail page in the directory by scrolling back to the top of the page.
- When you're happy with the way your app detail page looks then click the big green 'Submit Page To The Directory' button in the middle of the page.
Once you submit all of your required materials, we will review your app detail page to ensure the all criteria are met. We will contact you if your app detail page fails to meet the criteria.